Getting from Portland
There are a few different shuttle services that offer transportation between Portland and Portland International Airport (PDX) to Hood River and Mount Hood. There are also a few private/group airport shuttles and ski specific shuttle services listed on this page.
To Hood River
- Columbia Area Transit: Connecting The Dalles, Hood River, and Portland on scheduled routes every Tuesday and Thursday, Columbia Area Transit offers a dial-a-ride service throughout Hood River County. See the Online Schedule. $8 each way.
- Mt. Adams Transportation: This line connects White Salmon/Bingen, WA to Hood River, OR on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. More info.
- Greyhound: Offers multiple daily trips between Portland, Vancouver, Hood River, Columbia River Gorge, and The Dalles. Make Reservations Online.
To Mount Hood Ski Areas
- Sea to Summit: Offering combo packages for shuttle and lift tickets to all Mount Hood area ski resorts. Make Reservations Online.
- Park n' Ride: Shuttle service between Tualatin, Beaverton, Gateway, Government Camp and Mount Hood Meadows. Lift tickets included. Make Reservations Online.
- Fusion Shuttle: Offers shuttle service between Collins Lake Resort and Ski Bowl. 503-688-7433.
Travelers to Mt. Hood or Hood River, Oregon may wish to choose from among the many bus or van tours serving these popular destinations. Bus tours are not only convenient, but help ensure that visitors don’t miss any of the important sights and landmarks Mt. Hood and the Hood River Valley have to offer. Responsible drivers and tour guides provide for the safety and entertainment of their customers.
Commercial bus and shuttle tours include skiing/snowboarding excursions, wine-tasting trips or pub crawls, Columbia River Gorge tours, hiking tours, and custom charter trips. Prices vary widely based on destination and length. Check the listings on this page to find a tour that meets your needs.