Sporting some of the best family ski runs in Oregon, Cooper Spur Mountain Resort on Mount Hood’s north face offers affordable year-round mountain adventures in a beautiful stress-free setting.
- Visit the Cooper Spur Mountain Resort just 23 miles south of Hood River near Highway 35.
- Low prices, beginner runs, instruction, and a tubing center make Cooper Spur a family vacation favorite.
- Call 541-352-7803 for ski and snowboard information.
Nestled amid pine forest, Cooper Spur Mountain Resort sits just 90 minutes out of Portland on the north side of Mount Hood. This family-friendly resort boasts the least expensive lift tickets on the mountain. With 150 skiable acres and a vertical drop of 350 feet, Cooper Spur is ideal for beginners yet fun for the whole family; the tubing center promises snow fun for all.
Find the Cooper Spur Mountain Resort 23 miles south of Hood River, 2.5 miles west of Highway 35 on Cooper Spur Road. Mount Hood Meadows, offering world class ski and snowboard runs, is just 12 miles away.
The resort is open all year, with ski season running November-April. For pricing, tickets, and packages, visit the website, www.cooperspur.com.
- Ski and snowboard school provides full-day instruction at one low price.
- Ski and snowboard rentals available.
- Tubing Center has two fun tubing runs with rope tows—they provide the tubes.
- Lodging options include condos, hotel rooms, cabins, and a log home.
- The Spur Steakhouse provides dining and special holiday menus.
Get Cooper Spur ski information at 541-352-7803 or lodging/dining at 541-352-6692.