Mt Hood Ski Bowl
Falcon's Crest Inn On Mt. HoodGovernment Camp, OR
The closest ski resort to the Portland, Oregon metro area (just 60 miles), Mount Hood Ski Bowl offers the largest night-skiing area and the most advanced terrain on Mt. Hood’s slopes.
- Just 60 miles east of Portland in Government Camp, Mount Hood Ski Bowl has something to offer any visitor.
- Night skiing on two-thirds of 65 runs sets Ski Bowl apart from other resorts.
- Call 1 (800) SKIBOWL for up-to-date information on reservations and conditions.
Oregon visitors planning an exciting ski vacation need look no further than Mount Hood Ski Bowl. Located within walking distance of Government Camp, Ski Bowl’s most distinguishing feature is its huge night-skiing access—more than two-thirds of its 65 runs can be skied after dark under night-light illumination. Ski Bowl’s terrain offers the most advanced runs that can be found on Mt. Hood.
Day skiing is no chopped liver either—on clear days Ski Bowl affords a 360-degree view encompassing Mt. Hood, Mt. St. Helens, Mt. Rainier, Mt. Adams, Mt. Jefferson, and the Three Sisters. Ski Bowl has 960 skiable acres with a 1,500-foot vertical drop. Three inner-tubing runs attract the younger set, including a toddler run and the Express Tube & Tow.
Mount Hood Ski Bowl is located off Highway 26 just west (within walking distance) of Government Camp, Oregon.
Ski Bowl is open mid-November-April. Night skiing is available seven nights a week until 10 pm, 11 pm on Saturdays.
- Ski, snowboard, snowshoe, and snowmobile rentals
- Private and group lessons
- Mt. Hood group and corporate packages available
- Five cafés/bars on the premises
For current information, call toll-free within North America, 1 (800) SKIBOWL. Reach the snow information line at (503) 222-BOWL.