Mount Hood Meadows is Mt. Hood, Oregon’s largest ski resort, offering unrivaled variety of terrain, panoramic views, and 85 runs—from groomers, to steeps, to verticals—across 2,150 skiable acres.
- Mount Hood Meadows, Mt. Hood’s largest ski resort, can be reached easily via Highway 35 to Mount Hood Meadows Drive.
- Call (503) 337-2222 for up-to-the-minute resort and condition information.
- Mount Hood Meadows partners with Hood River hotels to offer discounted lift tickets to hotel patrons.
Just 90 minutes from Portland, Oregon, Mount Hood Meadows Ski Resort is the largest on Mt. Hood, sitting on the mountain’s sunny southern slopes. Its 85 runs provide unique variety for every skill level, and the terrain parks and halfpipes at Meadows are some of the most popular in Oregon. The park has 2,150 skiable acres (with a vertical rise of 2,777 feet) and 11 lifts; 240 acres can be skied at night.
Mount Hood Meadows also maintains the most state-of-the-art grooming machines to ensure the best possible conditions on the 430 inches of prime snowfall the resort receives each year.
Mount Hood Meadows is located 35 miles south of Hood River just off Highway 35 (the Mount Hood Highway) on Mount Hood Meadows Drive. The resort also can be reached by taking Highway 26 East from Portland to Highway 35.
Mount Hood Meadows usually opens around Thanksgiving and stays open into May. The season varies depending on conditions, so confirm before you go.
- Large, professional ski school offers three lengths of affordable learn-to-ski and snowboard packages.
- Equipment rentals available with no reservations needed.
- Ten restaurants and bars located onsite with a tempting variety of cuisine.
- Two retail stores sell ski/snowboard equipment, clothing, and accessories.
- Meadows partners with more than 20 Hood River lodging establishments, offering discount lift tickets to lodging patrons.
- Certified Day Care Center for children aged 6 months to 4 years.
Receive up-to-date Mount Hood Meadows information at (503) 337-2222.